Tim Marx will be presenting at the Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation on November 6, 2023. Tim will participate on a panel discussion, “Not a Solo Act: Creating Unique PSH Partnerships Across Our Country to Develop Affordable Housing.”
Nonprofits are increasingly realizing the way to solve homelessness is to increase the supply of supportive housing units. But understanding land development and how to finance it can be a cumbersome and tedious process. That’s what prompted Dominium, a nationally-recognized developer, to step-up and offer these nonprofits pro bono services to help them navigate every aspect of development from site selection to deal structuring to ultimately lease-up. Panelists will talk about how this partnership proved to be critical for the success of their development and the delivery of more supportive housing in their community.
- Jeff Huggett (Speaker) DOMINIUM, Senior Vice President & Project Partner
- Norm Duvé (Speaker) Copa Health, VP of Comminity Relations
- Beth Roalstad (Speaker) HOMEWARD PIKES PEAK, Chief Executive Officer
- Tim Marx (Speaker) Winthrop and Weinstine
- Kevin James (Moderator) CSH, Senior Program Manager
For more information, please visit the event website.