As we anticipate a beautiful Fall in Minnesota, you’re invited to join us on Thursday, September 20 for the second session of our Creative Brand Protection series. Winthrop & Weinstine’s Trademark and Brand Protection practice group will host a few hours of brand protection and trademark education, food and drink, and networking!
For the educational portion of the evening, we’ll have a dynamic panel discussion, with valuable insights and guidance for those who love brands and want to learn creative strategies for maximizing their value.
- Karen Brennan, Senior Director, Intellectual Property, Best Buy
- Anne Hall, Technology Strategy Manager-Life Sciences, University of Minnesota
- Aaron Keller; Co-Author: The Physics of Brand; Co-Founder Capsule Design
- Tim Sitzmann, Trademark and Brand Protection Attorney, Winthrop & Weinstine
This panel will focus on sharing best practices and creative approaches to both launching new brands and refreshing a mature brand. In particular, the panel will develop a robust discussion using the University of Minnesota’s apple launch and Best Buy’s brand refresh as case studies to explore the following themes:
- Transforming a commodity into a valuable brand
- Strategies for selecting and owning names and marks
- Carving a path for global trademark and brand protection
- Legal considerations for refreshing a brand’s visual identity
Reserve your spot now, space is limited. We hope you are able to join this lively and informative event!
Winthrop & Weinstine, P.A.
225 South 6th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402