Attorney Jim Dierking will join a Below the Line Club webinar panel on February 16, 2021, to discuss key market consolidation trends and legal considerations to keep in mind for running a healthy and secure company. Both the effect of COVID on the economy and the Biden administration’s potential new tax policies will create a different 2021 than we may have anticipated a year ago. This webinar will get you up to date on what you need to know as you plan either your growth or exit strategies.
Industry Trends & Valuation Update
- Factors driving consolidation
- Active consolidators
- Transaction activity
- Tax update (TCJA & CARES Acts)
- Hart Scott Rodino Overview
- Reps & Warranties Insurance Overview
- Spencer Cavalier, Managing Director and Principal at Matrix Capital Markets Group
- Jim Dierking, Attorney at Winthrop & Weinstine
- Moderator: Jed Brewer, Below the Line Club
This webinar is designed for owners, general managers, financial officers, legal counsel, and others trying to understand the M&A and legal landscape. For more information or to register, click here.