Franchise Transactions attorney Ryan Schildkraut joins The Northern Trust Institute for a panel discussion on what leading franchisees are doing as they navigate a rapidly changing business landscape and prepare for the year ahead in light of the global pandemic and the November elections.
The panelists will discuss raising capital, optimizing cash flow, the balance of franchisor restrictions and family needs in estate plans and more. Register for the opportunity to pose questions to the panel during this live event.
- Kevin Burke, Founder and Managing Director, Trinity Capital
- Eric Czepyha, Head of Business Services, Northern Trust
- Dan Fitzpatrick, Owner of Quality Dining, Mishawaka, IN
- Ryan Schildkraut, Attorney, Winthrop & Weinstine
- Paul Theiss, Senior Managing Director, Northern Trust
Click here to register or for more information.
Tuesday, November 17, 202011:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT Register Now
Mentioned Attorney or Professional