Make plans to attend the 11th Annual Affordable Housing Summit—an event focused on the development and financing of multifamily projects. The event will take place May 9, 2024 at the Marriott City Center in Minneapolis. Winthrop & Weinstine, along with Baker Tilly and Minnesota Housing are excited to host you for the region’s premier event focused on the development and financing of affordable housing.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be at the forefront of transformative discussions and groundbreaking insights. Join us as we shape the future of affordable housing together. Register now and become a catalyst for positive change!
Expert Talks, Industry Updates, and Networking at Your Fingertips!
- Hear from affordable housing leaders and industry experts.
- Discover insights from affordable housing leaders and experts, charting the course for a brighter future.
- Receive updates on the industry and the latest insights from experts.
- Stay informed and ready to navigate affordable housing trends with real-time updates and expert insights.
- Network with your colleagues in the affordable housing community.
- Connect with peers, driving positive change within the dynamic affordable housing community.
- Registration and breakfast: 7:30AM – 8:00AM
- Conference: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
- Networking and cocktail reception: 4:30PM – 6:00PM
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities and registration, please see the event website.