Robert R. Weinstine is a nationally known trial attorney representing clients in the areas of Antitrust, Securities Fraud, Products Liability, Shareholder Disputes and related Commercial Litigation. As a founding partner of Winthrop & Weinstine, P.A., Mr. Weinstine has also been key in building a successful, dynamic law firm. In addition, Mr. Weinstine has been instrumental in building the top-notch litigation department for which Winthrop & Weinstine is known.
- In Re Sugar Price Fixing Antitrust Litigation
- In Re Bulk Popcorn Antitrust Litigation, 792 F.Supp 650, 783 F.Supp. 1194
- In Re Flight Transportation Securities Litigation
- Marvin Lumber and Cedar Company v. Norton Company
- Marvin Lumber and Cedar Co., et al. v. PPG Industries, Inc., 223 F.3d 873, 2001 WL 228427, 34 F.Supp.2d 738, 1998 WL 1056973
- Marvin Lumber & Cedar Company v. Apogee Enterprises, Inc.,W.S.A., Inc., d/b/a Viracon, Inc., Marcon Coating, Inc., and Viratec Thin Films, Inc.
- Susan Karrasch v. Continental Machines, Inc., et al.; Concord Boat Corp. v. Brunswick Corp., 1998 WL 1083645
- U.S. Bank Nat. Ass’n v. Angeion Corp., 615 N.W.2d 425
- Levin v. C.O.M.B. Co., 441 N.W.2d 801, 1988 WL 78626
- Control Data Corporation v. IBM
- W.D.G.-West, Inc.,W.D.G.-Hawaii, Inc.,W.D.G. & Co., Inc.,William D. Gray and Carmen Prill Gray v. Aveda Corporation, et al.
- Genmar Industries, Inc. v. Brunswick Corporation, et al.
- Concord Boat Corporation, et al. v. Brunswick Corporation
- KK Motors and Checkmate Boats, Inc. v. Brunswick Corporation
- American National Bank and Trust Company v. Lurie, Eiger, Besikof & Co.
- In the Matter of Piper Capital Management, Inc., et al., Piper Jaffray
- Derivative Action