Technology Law University Breakfast Seminar Series
| Wednesday, April 3, 2013
|7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
| Capella Tower Business Center
225 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
|| To register, please click here.
& Weinstine, P.A., invites you to join us for Technology Law University, a
complimentary breakfast seminar series designed to shed light on a wide range
of legal topics and their implications for technology-focused companies.
Read below for more information; we hope you can join us!
Intellectual Property Licensing and Transactions
Speaker: Michael T. Olsen
- How to maximize the value of intellectual property assets
- What is the best structure for your intellectual property transaction
- What are the risks and benefits of intellectual property licenses and strategic alliances
- How to protect intellectual property in licensing and joint development transactions
- How to avoid intellectual property licensing pitfalls
Employment and Labor in the Technology Industry
Speaker: Mark A. Pihart
- Risks posed by social media to protecting intellectual property
- How employers can protect their intellectual property from employee theft or misuse
- Latest developments and trends in the enforcement of post-employment restrictive covenants
- Wage and hour issues related to employee use of mobile devices
7:30 - 8:00 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
8:00 - 9:00 a.m.: Intellectual Property Licensing and Transactions
9:00 - 10:00 a.m.: Employment and Labor in the Technology Industry
Please save the date for these future programs in our Technology Law University breakfast series.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Intellectual Property Litigation | Regulatory
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Corporate | Financing