Technology Law University Breakfast Seminar Series
| Wednesday, March 6, 2013
|7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 - 9:50 a.m.
| Capella Tower Business Center
225 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
|| To register, please click here.
& Weinstine, P.A., invites you to join us for the first session of
our Technology Law University, a complimentary breakfast seminar
series designed to shed light on a wide range of legal topics and their
implications for technology-focused companies. We'll kick off the
series with a session focusing on Intellectual Property.
Read below for more information; we hope you can join us for all of the sessions!
Strategic Patent Protection
Speakers: Brett A. Klein
and Nathan J. Witzany
- What is protectable
- The America Invents Act: First to File - how the rules are changing
- Applying for Prioritized Examination
- Patent Filing strategies for positioning or growth
Brand Development and Protection Strategies
Speaker: Stephen R. Baird
- Brand name selection insights and best practices
- Recognition of brand signals: non-traditional trademarks
- Brand protection: maintaining your scope of rights
- Avoiding marketing pitfalls that undermine trademark rights
7:30 - 8:00 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
8:00 - 8:50 a.m.: Strategic Patent Protection
8:50 - 9:00 a.m.: Break
9:00 - 9:50 a.m.: Brand Development and Protection Strategies
Please save the date for these future programs in our Technology Law University breakfast series.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Labor & Employment | Transactions and Licensing
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Intellectual Property Litigation | Regulatory
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Corporate | Financing